Re-applying online is easy!
This reapplication is ONLY for current borrowers of the Foundation.
New applicants should select the "Apply Today" tab or click HERE.
Click Here To Access Your Student Portal
You will be taken to the student portal and will have to enter your email address, last 4 digits of your social security number and a reCaptcha code to help protect from spam and abuse. BE SURE TO ENTER THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT WE HAVE ON FILE OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCEED.
You will be sent an email with a link to the student portal. Once in the portal, you will see your name and loan number and choices to: View Account; Upload grades; Complete Repeat Loan Application.
Click "View Account" if you would like to see your loan balance.
Click "Upload Grades" if you have grade reports to submit. We must have Fall 22 and Spring 23 grade reports by June 1, 2023. You will have to scan and save the grade reports to your computer in order to upload them. Use a browser other than Internet Explorer (Chrome, Firefox, etc).
Click "Repeat Loan Application" to complete the application. The application is due April 15, 2023
A few IMPORTANT items of note:
1. EVERY student in deferment must complete this form.
2. The application must be completed and submitted online. We cannot accept hard copies.
3. Use a browser other than Internet Explorer (Chrome, Firefox, etc).
4. You must complete EVERY blank. Use N/A if needed. The form will not allow you to submit with
5. You can save your progress if you do not complete the application in one session.
6. Maximum undergraduate amount is $16,000; maximum graduate amount is $8,000. Life time
loan amount including graduate school funds is $24,000.