Re-applying online is easy!
This reapplication is ONLY for current students of the Foundation.
New applicants should select the "Apply Today" tab or click HERE.
Click Here To Access the Repeat Loan Application
You will be taken to the student portal and will have to enter your first name, last name, zipcode on file and last 4 digits of your social security number.
Once in the portal, you will see your name and loan number and choices to: View Account; Upload grades; Complete Repeat Loan Application.
Click "View Account" if you would like to see your loan balance.
Click "Upload Grades" if you have grade reports to submit. We must have Fall 19 and Spring 20 grade reports by June 1, 2020.
Click "Repeat Loan Application" to complete the application. The application is due April 15, 2020
A few items of note:
1. The application must be completed and submitted online. We cannot accept hard copies.
2. Directions are included with the application
3. Some of the sections are prefilled. You only need to update if something has changed. Please
be sure to check all information carefully.
4. You must complete EVERY blank. Use N/A if not applicable. The form will not allow you to submit with
5. You can save your progress if you do not complete the application in one session.
6. For guidance on how much to request:
Undergraduate: If you first borrowed as an:
Incoming freshman: you can request $3,000 per yr;
Incoming Sophomore: you can request $4,000 per yr;
Incoming Junior: you can request $6,000 per year;
Incoming Senior: you can request $6,000 for 1 yr.
Maximum amount = $12,000
Graduate- Maximum amount = $8,000: $4,000 per yr for 2 yrs.