Applying online is easy!
This application is ONLY for NEW applicants to the Foundation.
If you have previously borrowed from the Foundation, you are a current/repeat borrower. Repeat borrowers should choose the "Repeat App/Update Form" button on the homepage or click HERE.
If you are interested in a low interest loan to help with school expenses, please follow these three (3) steps:
1. VITAL INFORMATION- Click here to view loan information/checklist
2. LOAN APPLICATION- Click here to access the Loan Application
You will be taken to a portal and will have to enter your first name, last name, and email address as well as a code to verify you as a user. Then click "start application" . A link will be sent to your email so you can access the application.
Once you receive the email and click on the link you will be taken to the application portal.
The application is due June 1, 2020 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
3. OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS- Click here to email
Scan and save the following documents to your computer and email to the above link :
- Student Aid Report from the FAFSA
- ACT/SAT Scores
- Two (2) letters of reference/recommendation (see instruction sheet in
"vital information" link). Letters can be mailed or emailed directly