Applying online is easy!
This application is ONLY for NEW applicants to the Foundation.
We have extended our deadline during COVID 19 to ensure all students who need assistance are able to apply. This extension won't last long. Apply today!
If you have previously borrowed from the Foundation, you are a current/repeat borrower. Repeat borrowers should choose the "Repeat App/Update Form" button on the homepage or click HERE.
If you are interested in a local, low interest loan with deferred interest and payments to help with school expenses, please follow these three (3) steps:
1. VITAL INFORMATION- Click here to view loan information/checklist
2. LOAN APPLICATION- Click here to access the Loan Application
You will be taken to a portal and will enter your first name, last name, email address as well as a authentication code. Then click "start application" . A link will be sent to your email so you can access the application.
Once you receive the email and click on the link you will be taken to the application portal. You may save your progress at any time. When you want to revisit the application, go back to the link in your email. Use a browser other than Internet Explorer (Chrome, Firefox, etc).
- Student Aid Report from the FAFSA- upload to student portal.
- ACT/SAT Scores - if not included on your high school transcript- upload
to student portal.
- Two (2) letters of reference/recommendation (see guide in
"vital information" link). Reference can mail or email directly to the
Foundation or be given to the student and they can upload them.
- Grade Reports- High School and College (if applicable). MUST be
submitted by the school. See instruction sheet in:"vital information"
link or application.
Mail: 4974 Higbee Ave NW, Suite 204, Canton OH 44718